Saturday, December 5, 2009

Hello..... Anyone out there???






Sorry it's been a YEAR since I posted!!!
Lots of changes over here!!! We have two new additions!!

I gave birth to little Lauren in July, and we brought Luba home from Russia in Nov.



And a week after bringing Luba home we moved!!! Am I nuts... yes..!!!
Here is our new family photo... nothing like being sleep deprived from two weeks in Russia, coming home to four kids packing up a house, moving and then unpacking --- and deciding it's time for a new family photo!!

My new year's resoulation is to post at least once a week with a photo or two.. so please stay tuned!!



















3 comments:

Heather Brandt said...

Wow! You have certainly been busy :)Your family is beautiful!

Heather
www.russianblessings.wordpress.com

Christen L said...

Holy Cow!!! :) I'm so happy to hear an update and see that you're doing SO well! Congrats on your beautiful family!

ellis-family.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

I didnt know you were going back. Congrats!! Super happy for you. You must be like a chicken without a head.