Thursday, February 28, 2008

Re-introduction -- of sorts


My husband commented on how I've now posted pics of our dogs... our little boy... but I haven't posted pics of us. He seemed annoyed by this, so here are a few!! (At least it shows me he reads the blog!!)














Now, these pictures were taken within the past two years.. I assure you once I lose some of the baby weight I will post more recent ones, but right now I'm not feeling too camera friendly! And speaking of dogs, here is a photo of our little four legged friends. This is one of my favorite ones, it has all three dogs:Walter (in blue), Sophie (in tan coat) and Butkus (Black Lab).



Butkus passed away this summer and has left a big hole in both our hearts.



2 comments:

Melissa said...

wow, wasnt what I expected you to look like. guess you get an image in your head when you start reading other peoples blogs and dont even consider that they may not even look like that.

Christen L said...

that's not what I expected you to look like either. for some reason I was picturing long, dark brown curly hair. weird how you get an image of someone in your head....

you two are a beautiful couple. :)