Monday, March 3, 2008

Does size really matter?

Today I went to the county courthouse to get our residency requirement done. The county office had to type up a letter with specific info about our home. It simply states that : we own our home, what the home is worth and a brief description of the home. Well, I wanted to.... but didn't ask the nice lady if I could double check her letter before we had it notarized. I didn't want to look like I was proofing her work. After all she was a nice lady. So nice in fact that when I got back to the car I realized she put down that our home is 18,000 sq feet. Oh well, the Russians are going to think we live in a mansion!!!
Tomorrow I meet with the lawyer to get the employment and financial requirements. Wish me luck!!

2 comments:

Christen L said...

WOW! They are going to be impressed by that. Can you even imagine?! How funny....

Christen L said...

I don't have your email address for some reason and when you leave a comment on my blog it won't let me reply back to you. So I thought I'd leave a comment for you to send me your email address :)

Are you coming to GC for a week or just a stop on a cruise? Let me know and if it's not a day that I'm swamped or scheduled to go into the hospital, I will for sure meet you for a drink. That'd be so fun! I've never met anyone from bloggerland in person before.