Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Once Again Waiting

Things seem to be going nicely.

1. My social worker called me yesterday and we set up a home visit for next week. So we have to wait for that. Once that comes back.. (and I should have everything else) I can go to Harrisburg to get it all apostilled.

2. The state police (after many many calls and transfers) connected me to the one person who had a clue of what I needed and she said it will be in the mail by next Monday. SO I wait.....

3. Our lawyer wanted proof that our health insurance would cover an adopted child. I provided that today. So we should have his letter by the end of the week. So I wait.....

4. We need to get "B" a passport for both our vacation and our trips to get our daughter. So we are working on that. It's too late to send everything off, so we now have to go to Philadelphia and get it done in one day. But the catch -- they won't set an appointment until 14 days within travel, that will be in about a week or so --- So again.... I wait

Step by Step things are happening..... I think right now I am done with paperwork. I am just waiting for others to get things to me. Then I go to Harrisburg. Except for the home study update, I'm told everything is for court which won't be until after the first visit. So I'm actually ahead of the game. YEAHHHH.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

wow, i didnt think it was possible to get ahead in russian adoption. way to go.