Sunday, March 9, 2008

My Turn for a Pot-Luck Post

While I wait for several documents to arrive, I'll do a pot-luck post.

This week I took little B to get his passport photo. In about a week or so we will head to the Office in Philly to get the passport. But meanwhile he is ready for the beach!!!!







I've wanted to thank both my sister Becky and blogger friend Rachael for a while for the beautiful mini bag. My sister reads my blog as well as the blogs on the side. She is now an avid reader of Rachael's blog. Rachel has completed her adoption and is now raising money for orphans by selling handmade bags like this one. My sister Becky bought three of them: one for me, my mom and our other sister. I love it. It was a nice surprise that supports a great cause. Thanks!! It's a great pouch to keep our passports and other important documents.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Glad you like the bag!

You reminded me I need to restock the store. I've been slacking lately! :)

Melissa said...

how cute is that photo?