Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Updated Home Study Arrived Unharmed

One year ago I sent our dossier packet to our agency only to find out it was ruined in the mail. This time, it arrived safe and sound!! "Perfect condition" is how our agency director described it. And not only did it arrive in good condition, she approved it and said the updated pics with little "B" were great!!

Now we are just waiting for the official referral. Like I said before, we have some info about our little girl, but until it is official I don't want to share any details. SO stay tuned!! We are hopeful the referral will come either this week or next. This is good timing because we are heading out on vacation this weekend. And we won't be able to send our passports for our visas until we get back (we could send them while we are on vacation and risk not being permitted back into the country... which on one hand wouldn't be bad.... sand, sun and palm trees --- sounds nice... but I have a little girl waiting for me to come and pick her up... so we'll send the passports when we get back.)

1 comment:

Christen L said...

That's great news! I had no idea you were this close. Wow. Now you really have to fill me in over that frozen drink :) Email me when you get a chance so we can set it up. And like I said before, let me know if you need any help. ChristenEllis@gmail.com