Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Getting Closer

Tomorrow we pick up the notarized letter from the lawyer stating we have health insurance and my husband is indeed self employed. I'm still waiting on the letter from the state police (that should have been mailed Monday-- so any day now). Our home study update will happen Friday morning.

So next week's schedule includes:

1. A trip to Harrisburg (apostille the docs and send them off)
2. A trip to Philadelphia (B's Passport/ and we need our fingerprints redone)
3. A Dr. visit (B has to get his two month shots!! ouch)

4 comments:

kristen said...

Hi Brandie! I haven't posted before and look forward to following your journey. Just curious to where in the Poconos you live. My husband and I are going to be moving there hopefully in the next couple of months.
Kristen

kristen said...

Forgot to give my e-mail address.
kkolshorn@hotmail.com

Laura said...

Hi Brandie!
How exciting. Don't you love the Harrisburg trips?? I just made one last month for our 1 year post placement.
L

Christen L said...

Sounds like things are moving along quickly.

Did I miss you in Grand Cayman or are you still coming?? Are you here? If so, email me (ChristenEllis@gmail.com) and we can get together for a drink :)