Saturday, March 29, 2008

Travel Dates!!!!!!

We are soooooo excited..... but for the first time I am stressed!!!!!!!!

Nothing like getting an e-mail at 6:30 Friday night asking if April 21-23 is okay to be in your region. While these dates are still tentative, I was asked to start working on plans to see if it could happen. Normally this wouldn't stress me out at all......

HOWEVER--- I am leaving my house Saturday for our trip to Grand Cayman. Nothing like planning an international trip while on an international trip!!! I'll have e-mail so I guess my nice relaxing beach vacation will be overshadowed by my rush to plan this trip. Meanwhile this is how our schedule looks for April...

March 29-April 6 ---------- Grand Cayman
April 12-13 ---------- Annapolis, Md for a wedding
April 19-26 ---------- Magadan, Russia

I hope it all works out!!! I'll keep you posted!!!!

4 comments:

Christen L said...

congratulations!!! looking forward to meeting you! :)

Becky said...

April will fly by for you!! Have a drink (or 2 or 3) at sunset for me.

Deb said...

Congratz on the travel dates. Looks like you will be very busy this month.

Melissa said...

I just got caught up on your blog. Holy shit. Congratulations. I know you have waited so long. I want to see pics of your little angel. Yay!!