Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween!!


Halloween was great! Our neighborhood does a "Trunk or Treat" where the kids do a parade and the parents park near the community center. Then the kids walk around to all the parked cars and "trick or treat" out of the trunks of the cars. I was told to decorate the trunk so I did, but this was my first year and I quickly found out that not everyone does. Oh well, the kids liked it.

I like this system better than walking around our neighborhood... we live in the woods -- and we'd have to drive our kids around and it would take a long time. N loved the fact that Walter and Sophie were able to dress up and participate too.


B enjoying a peanut butter cup.

Walter in his skeleton costume.
Sophie dressed up as a angel.





No Sophie isn't smelling Walter's butt, it's just a bad photo angle.


B in his Tigger Customer.



N's class photo.


B at N's Class Party.


And Finally our little Princess!! A true Cinderella.


What worries me is she now knows that Halloween is a time to dress up, and she was commenting on how "nice" the horror masks were!!! I think this may have been the one and only nice and pretty Costume!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, she looks so much older in her costume!! Was that B's first Reese's? Yummy. I think your trunk looks cute, very festive.

-Becky