Monday, May 14, 2007

Waiting and Waiting

Well, I'm not sure what I'm waiting for... But I'm sure I'll know it when I see it.
I know I'm waiting for accreditation in Russia... but how will I know when it happens?
Will I get an e-mail from my agency?
If my agency isn't one of the first accredited... then will I see it on FRUA?
Will there be posts galore in the blogger world?
Will there be a million responses on my board sharing and shouting out the good news?

Here's to dreaming through another week of wishful thinking!!!

3 comments:

Suz said...

Hoping, wishing, praying and dreaming right along with you! When it happens I have a feeling we'll hear shouting from rooftops!

Christen L said...

I'm wishing for you! :)

Elle said...

Last year a few agencies were accredited in late January and I found out on FRUA. It wasn't until a month later that our agency got reaccredited. We heard from Olga first. She sent an email.