Saturday, July 14, 2007

What's the Lucky NUMBER??

Someone on FRUA posted that 10 more agencies had the accreditation certificate signed. I hope that's true. If so, it looks like a certificate ceremony will happen within the next week. Russia won't post which agencies are approved/signed off until certificates are actually handed out. Keep your fingers crossed. My agency isn't saying anything, except that agencies really aren't suppose to be talking. However, the director did say (a month a ago) that she didn't see any reason for us not to have the certificate by the end of July. So if that's true, we might be in this batch. Rumors are that the next batch won't happen until Sept. because of Russian vacations --- many take the month of Aug. off. That's not official, just what folks are saying. I REALLY hope my agency is in this batch!!! I am soooooo tired of waiting.

3 comments:

Elle said...

I've heard her say the end of July too. She doesn't often throw out timelines like this unless she's fairly confident. Of course in October/November 2005 we were all pretty confident and there was nothing.

I hope it comes!

Suz said...

That's awesome "almost" news! I hope it turns out to be true for you!!

Christen L said...

I hope it comes for you, too. I'm tired of you having to wait.... looking forward to more posts and good news! :)