Wednesday, July 4, 2007

What a 4th of July!!!!

Of all days, I think it's GREAT that Russia picked July 4th as the day to start handing out accreditations. So far, we're told 8 agencies -- 7 American and one French received certificates to continue adoptions. Word is and history has shown that it shouldn't be too much longer for other agencies to get accredited too. My agency director said while she can't guarantee anything, she wouldn't see any reason for it to take longer than the end of July/ beg. of Aug. for our agency to get its certificate. Please pray this is true!!!

Congratulations to all the waiting families who received good news.. I heard many of the agencies that did received certificates.... have been waiting for more than a year!!

I'm sorry -- I know I haven't posted much lately, it's just been depressing not knowing... and just waiting. So now with good news and hopefully my agency finding out good news, I will be posting more often!!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

welcome back

Deb said...

I hope your agency here's good news soon.

Christen L said...

So glad you're back. :) Hope you get good news soon.

Troy and Rachel said...

Brandie,

I just found your blog and wanted to say hey. Our dossier has been in Russia since May 11 and while that may not seem like much the waiting has been harder than expected. I will enjoy reading more on your blog and hopefully we'll all hear something soon!! Feel free to check our our blog as well. http://journeywiththewilliamsfamily.blogspot.com/

Rachel