Saturday, February 10, 2007

Back to Paperwork

The forms for our child abuse clearance and police background checks came in the mail today. So I'm in the process of filling them out again. Family members on my side will get a kick out of this, the child abuse clearance asks for every address since 1975!!! Yep!!! Oh, like I have a chance of getting all of them listed!! Anyway I'm not too worried, I've been cleared twice before without everyone listed, so I'm sure since it's only been a year and I still live in the same place everything will be fine.

The dogs have a BAD case of cabin Fever!! It's really bad. It's too cold for them outside and yet they are so stir crazy it's driving me crazy. I called home the other night and asked Steve what he was doing, he said I'm chasing the dogs around my chair to try to tire them out.
Yea, it's bad. Poor little guys and Big guy!! The warm weather is just a few weeks away! I HOPE!

2 comments:

Susan&Wayne said...

Did you see that episode of "The Dog Whisperer" where they taught the rambunctious, dalmatian firehouse dog (in the middle of a busy city that was unable to run in traffic outside) how to walk, jog and exercise on the treadmill?? He LOVED it!! Maybe something to think about during the winter!! HA!

Christen L said...

At least you're moving forward :) keep the updates coming - fun to read!