Thursday, February 1, 2007

Our Three Darlings




Meet Butkus (100 lbs black lab)
Walter (10 lbs mini poodle)
and Sophie (10 lbs bishon).
All three are anxiously awaiting Boris's arrival.
Butkus will turn 10 this month and looks forward to his daily walks, Walter will turn three in April and enjoys resting on your lap, while Sophie is a wild woman and needs someone to play fetch.
My hope is that Boris is an animal lover because obviously we are. Actually I hope he likes small dogs. You see I'm a small dog person. Steve on the other hand is a big dog person. Thus our marriage created a blended family of big and small dogs. Right now the small dogs out number the big dog. Now.... as long as Boris likes small dogs Butkus will be able to keep the coveted title as "THE BIG DOG." The ONE and ONLY BIG DOG. However if Boris likes big dogs then I may need to rethink things a bit.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Precious doggies! I'm partial to the Bichon and the oopdle since I have both :)

'Joyous' Gaile Avent, Editor
BICHON FRISE INFORMATION STATION
http://www.bichonfriseusa.com
mailto:joyous@bichonfriseusa.com

Mom said...

Wow I think this site is great. The pictures of the dogs are good. How did you get Sophie to stand still? I was wondering what would happen if Boris likes cats??? :0) That could be interesting. Keep the info coming. Our hearts are with you, Steve and Boris.

Melissa said...

Where exactly is Magadan in relation to Moscow?

Susan&Wayne said...

HEY...Cute dogs!!

Christen L said...

Hi,

My DH and I are new to the world of adoption, as well! We are just starting our research on agencies, but like you, I was a blog lurker for a long time before finally starting my own adoption blog. Is it ok if I add a link to your blog on my site? You can check out our blog at http://www.ellisfamily.blogsome.com

Love the dog pics and the name Boris! :)

A Room to Grow said...

we are dog lovers & adopting from russia as well. i found your link on christen's site. sounds like we are at similar stages of our adoptions. good luck!!! check out our blog... :)