Tuesday, February 6, 2007

The Waiting Game

I know it's been a few days since my last post. I'm sorry. I was kinda hoping to hear something from our agency director about our home study. Did she like it? Are there revisions to be done? I guess reading all the blogs over the past few months I just hoped Monday would bring something good for me.
It's funny my husband and I were at the mall the other day and he said it's getting harder to go shopping with me. It used to be -- he'd look in the men's section and I'd look in the ladies, but now he finds me in the toy section. And boy do we have fun!
He is a big kid at heart. My sister/brother-in-law and mother/father have the new Wii. And now as we look at toys Steve keeps moving over to the electronics section. I know he would love to have a Wii to play with Boris. He even tried to justify it by telling me a Wii would improve his score on the church bowling league. (it comes with a bowling game). Luckily every store is currently sold out around here. I told him if we have Boris by June that wouldn't be a bad father's day gift.

1 comment:

Deb said...

I'm always found in the toy/children's clothing isles myself.
Dave keeps reminding me that we will have a shower and I don't need to buy everything for our kiddo. :o)