Monday, March 5, 2007

A Good Day

Okay, today is a good day. I met with the social worker and gave her all the supporting paperwork needed to update the home study. I told her our agency director is out until the end of the week, so she said she'll finish it up and e-mail it to her by Tuesday or Wed. This way as long as our agency director likes all the changes and updates in the home study, I could be off to Harrisburg by Monday. Which is going to be a very busy day. I live half way between the social worker and Harrisburg. And my husband and I have an apt. with the accountant/lawyer on Monday to go over taxes and will stuff. He is in the opposite direction. So if this all works out I will spend the whole day in the car. I guess that will be a good time to continue playing the "Learn Russian" CD's.

4 comments:

Mom said...

I am so excited that things are starting to move.

Christen L said...

what cd's are you using? how do you like them?

Anonymous said...

I hope you have better luck with those CDs than you did when I was last in the car with you. All I heard was nsbdkfugasfjgsaliguflaisgfl! hahaha!

mommyto5 said...

Glad to hear things are moving along and it will be so worth the wait, right when you think I can't wait any longer wham you will hear great news! You are in my prayers:)