Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Still Waiting

Yes, I am still waiting for my documents to arrive at the agency!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I sent them out by Registered mail through the United States Post Office on March 15th. I was told the package should arrive in about a week. I was told this was the most secure way to send and a signature was required once delivered. Well it hasn't arrived. I called the phone number and asked why it hasn't -- she said "although we have anticipated time lines for things, this is registered mail, your package is under lock and key, so it could take up to 15 business days to reach the location!!!!" I asked if we could track it and see how far it is in the process, she said "no, not until the 15 business days are up and that won't be until next week or so. So call back then!" And HUNG UP!!!

I am pulling my hair out!! While the documents weren't easy to get,
My GOD THEY WERE EASIER THAN SENDING THEM!!!
I am not joking, if this package doesn't arrive or there is a problem -- I will be on the next flight to to hand them to our agency director personally!!!

8 comments:

Brandie said...

Jennym
Thanks for visiting our site...I'm sorry your post is actually making me laugh right now.. (which I need)
this is why.. :)
You must be new, if you go back to the early March posts you'll see we did sent it Express the first time and it was distroyed during the shipment... that's why it was advised to send it Registed mail. Registered mail is under lock and key!!
This is the second time we are sending the $400 documents and it's still a problem!!
So I am serious, I will fly there myself and deliver the documents if I have to!!!
But thanks for thinking of us and trying to help...
It's nice to know there are people out there connecting with our story! Talk to you soon.
B

Allison said...

You poor thing! I can't even imagine trying to remain sane with all of the problems you're having with delivery services. I would be pulling my hair out. I pray your paperwork arrives safely, in your agency's hands, soon!

mommyto5 said...

Oh but know you poor thing, I would be pulling my hair out too. I will pray your docs get there asap,safe and sound. I am sure nothing bad would happen to your docs 2x in a row ....ugh. Like you said I would be on the next plane too hand delivering them!

Christen L said...

first of all, let go of the hair... I mean it, release it! :) haha. I'm so sorry the mail is being SO annoying. Hang in there - it will get there!!!! Otherwise, I guess you'll have to go "postal" on those mailmen! lol.

Nancy said...

UGH!!! I guess you now know first hand why people go "postal"!

I'm just looking at the bumps we are both experiencing as ways to delay things just enough so we can meet for Chines in May.

Thanks for the compliments on the boys, we pretty fond of them, although they are currently develeping a fondness for snakes that must be stopped...

Suzanne said...

Poor you. Maybe you'll get all your bad adoption joojoo over with at this stage and it will be smooth sailing from here.

Suz said...

I am so not believing that! So, the agency doesn't like you to send Fed-Ex or DHL? I don't ever send anything US Postal unless I just don't care when it gets there. Isn't that sad??

Melissa said...

we fed-exed everything. Get an account and just do it. You know it will get there safe and sound. They even have saturday and I believe sunday delivery for a little extra if need be.