Thursday, March 8, 2007

Home Study Update

Well, I got the call this morning to say the home study has been e-mailed to our agency director. The agency director e-mailed me earlier this week to say although she'll be out of the office, she'll look for it and still let me know if it's alright. So I just need her approval to move forward. Cross your fingers. Once I get the long awaited "OKAY" it's off to Harrisburg!!
Then straight to the post office to mail it all to the agency director!!--- Then it's off to Russia!
Time Line:
The agency director said it takes 2-3 weeks to mail something to Siberia. (I believe it-- I heard there were only 2 flights a week to get to the town we need to go!!)
Now if anyone is heading that way (it's a two-three day trip) please let me know! HaHa.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I WISH I was headed that way. there was a snafu with our papers. We're just hoping the DOE will let us move forward and get a referral. I am still hoping and praying for the last week of March, but I really don't think it will happen. IF you can wait until May, we can still meet for Chinese !