Thursday, March 8, 2007

Woman on a Mission

Today (friday) I'm a woman on a mission. Our agency director approved our home study. So it's off to Harrisburg. Now, this would all have to come together, on a day I signed up to volunteer on a panel. Over a month ago I was asked to serve on a panel that would talk to college students about "Media and the Gov." And it happens to be in the opposite direction than Harrisburg. So I'm heading up there in the morning. Then Picking up the APPROVED Home Study, meeting a friend to notarized everything left over and then Heading to Harrisburg --- all by 4pm. Pray for me and wish me luck. I really want this all in the mail to our agency so it gets there by early next week. Then she can look it over and send it out.

1 comment:

mommyto5 said...

Congrats on the homestudy approval, you are in great hands, how relieved you must be!