Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Lets do the HAPPY DANCE ---- shall we!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Brandie,

Your package arrived in pristine form, although I got feeling that I am undressing the mummy opening your package, but on end it's played well, everything looks just perfect!!!!

I will organize your paperwork and will forward it to Zoya.

It should be in Magadan by mid April and by the time we will get our accreditation ( don't know when , but hopefully not too long) it will be ready to filed the next day.

Best regards,
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is the e-mail I received today!!! I told everyone the mailman could have dropped my pkg in the ocean and it would have been fine. There were just two things that could have happened... one: they could have lost it / or two: set it on fire. But thankfully nothing happened and it is PERFECT like she said!! YEAHHHHH
And my paperwork might actually be there sooner----- there is a family heading over in the next week.... and they will see ZOYA!!! And to be honest... I do feel better about a fellow agency family delivering my paperwork after all the mail problems I have had. I trust it will be in safe hands.
Now what can we do about this accreditation issue?????

13 comments:

Nancy said...

YIPPEE!!! I agree having a family hand deliver it is so much better, plus I heard there was a courier strike, so this way it's guaranteed to get there in a very timely fashion.

Things are moving forward and in no time you'll be on your way to meet Borris!

Deb said...

So glad that your paperwork got their safe. And how wonderful that it will be hand delivered.

let's see what to do about the accreditation wait.... Twiddle our thumbs and pray pray pray I guess is all we can really do.

Allison said...

Yeah!!! Isn't that a great feeling?!?! Now if we could just take care of that little accreditation problem, things would be great.

Cathy said...

Brandie:
Happy to hear that the package arrived intact and that another family will courier it over to Magadan for you. Also glad to hear that Magadan continues to process adoptions....God willing you will be over there in May (much better weather!) once reaccreditation occurs.

Suzanne said...

YEAH!!!!

Rachael said...

Glad your paperwork arrived intact this time! Hopefully everything will proceed smoothly from here and the reaccreditation saga is hopefully drawing to a close too. We continue to pray for all the families still waiting.

robert and sherry said...

I believe we are the family you are referring to in your blog. We are leaving on April 9th. You can e-mail me at sherry@foresitewireless.com.

Suz said...

Yay Hooray!

Nancy said...

Brandie,

we missed you last night!

Christen L said...

YEAH! :)

So glad to hear the paperwork made it. Now we just pray that the accreditations start popping out quickly.

M- said...

Wahooo! Its good to hear your paperwork arrived safe and sound. I think I'll be sending mine sealed in a ziplock then in an envelope!

Nancy said...

Hey Brandie,

would you forward that email Susan sent you, I'm going to dress up my little blog!

it's

Bruneels@comcast.net

Thanks

N

kate said...

I know just how you felt! My papers are in Russia but not registered. Is this better or worse? I don't know, but it FEELS closer to being there...