Thursday, March 1, 2007

Hurry up and Wait

Not much to say. I'm just sitting here waiting for the mailman to bring me a little piece of paper that will allow me to proceed. The child abuse clearance. Like I said before ours were about to expire so our agency director requested we get updated ones. Nothing like just sitting around and watching the snow fall. I found a phone number to call and ask for an update on the processing of them. So maybe tomorrow I will call it.

UPDATE:
I called the Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance office. I was told our forms were sent out Monday!!! So he said expect them in the mail any day!!!
Harrisburg is an hour from me... I would have gladly gone and picked them up!! But for now... it's back to praying to the mailman!!

2 comments:

Christen L said...

hang in there - they'll come as soon as you stop watching the mail box! seems lack of patience is the biggest obstacle ... see my blog :) haha.

Nancy said...

Did it come?????? Our SW was going to see if a verbal, "they pass" would work for her to finish the home study, can yours do that? Come on Mail man, run!