Thursday, March 15, 2007

Take Two

I'm off to Harrisburg today. I have all the paperwork.
- 3 notarized home studies with original pictures attached
- 3 notarized licences of both the social worker and her agency
- 3 notarized letters of post adoption reports
- 2 original marriage certificates (actually they gave me 6 )
- 2 agreements to register child with the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- 4 notarized copies of our passports
- 2 notarized copies of Power of Attorney
- 2 notarized post-placement verification

This list is shorter than the original packet and I only have to get 15 of the above apostilled. So this list isn't that bad.
I am sealing everything in plastic!!!
Wish me luck and pray all goes well.

3 comments:

mommyto5 said...

Wow I am so impressed you got everyhting so quickly! Congrats I am sure all will go well this time around. Prayers to ya you are one step closer!

Christen L said...

GREAT JOB!!!! Fingers crossed!

Mom said...

Did you remember to seal it with a kiss! :) I will blow a kiss to it as it passes over Illinois.