Saturday, March 3, 2007

Okay -- New Plan

I've been thinking, it is possible... that if I get an "okay" for the home study by Monday the 12th I can then pick up the notarized copy from our social worker agency and then head to Harrisburg by that Monday afternoon. Not so bad.

The only rush I have is that every week that passes is a week closer to August. And my husband and I are heading to Orlando for his work for a week. Well, he'll work, I'll play -- and I want to bring Borris. Other than that I really wouldn't mind the waiting. But it really does seem that right now I seem to run into every "wait zone" there is! I'm not blaming anyone... it's just my bad luck. You know this always happened to me when I played Monopoly. I always ended up in jail and had to watch everyone else around me go as I skipped a few turns. I just sat there and waited. I should be used to waiting by now, but I'm not. All I can say is with the luck I'm having I won't be buying any lotto tickets anytime soon. :)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Don't worry Brandie, it will happen for you. The wait seems never ending, but it goes away like a cloud of smoke when they put that little one in your hands.

Christen L said...

Maybe your luck with turn "good" when it really counts - a short wait between trips :)

Nancy said...

Oh Brandie, I can soo feel your pain. Scott and I always joke that we hit the unexpected potholes in life everytime. It is never anything major, but we hit every minor bump in the road. We do eventually get where we want but never smoothly. I know you'll get there, and as Susan so famously says, you've slowed down because Borris is not ready yet!